Home page font color I can not find where to change it.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Home page font color I can not find where to change it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ggnrg
    Participant

Evening, I changed the background color of my home page and now my events calendar is hidden. It will change colors when you hover. I have gone in and changed every color to something dark and it still won’t change. All the other pages are fine it’s just home. You should see it in my footer.. http://www.competitionstrong.com .. help! 🙂 Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your site and it looks like the theme css is making all the text in the widget area white.

I came up with these css selectors to change the text. You can change the color as you would like from black(#000).

.h-widget {
    color: #000;
    }
    .widget ul li a, .widget ol li a {
    }
    .widget {
    }
    .widget a {
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

ggnrg
    Participant

THANK YOU!!!!!! It’s not hidden anymore! I really appreciate it!

ggnrg
    Participant

🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page font color I can not find where to change it.’ is closed to new replies.