Hide Filter Bar On Mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Hide Filter Bar On Mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello,

I am having elements on my mobile events page that are overlapping due to the Filter Bar.

Here’s a link: http://52.10.223.13/events/

I’d like to know how I can either hide the Filter Bar on mobile, or fix the overlapping issue.

Thanks,
    Mario

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Mario,

It would be my pleasure to assist with this.

The easiest way to do this probably would be hiding the Filter Bar on mobile. You could easily do this with some css:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
     div#tribe_events_filters_wrapper {
     display: none;
     }
    }

If you add that to your theme it should be enough to hide the Filter Bar when on mobile. If you have never added CSS before and are not sure how, I recommend using a plugin like Simple Custom CSS.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello Brook,

Thanks for the help. That did the trick. This will work for now, but ideally I’d like to have the filter on mobile as well. Any ideas?

Thanks Again,
    Mario

Brook
    Participant

For sure! The issue appears to be coming from your theme. It has restyled the Tribe Bar, the bar that allows you to select views. Likely the designer did not test it with Filter Bar and thus has not added support Filter Bar.

If I were you I would reach out to your theme developer. Since the theme has been built to apply custom styles to The Events Calendar, they clearly support our product. You should ask them how to add support for Filter Bar. If your theme author needs help, we would love to help them here. We even give free licenses to theme developers like this one, so that they can get support from us + the plugins for free.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Filter Bar On Mobile’ is closed to new replies.