Hide all events in Map by default

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Hide all events in Map by default

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Plug Communication
    Participant

Hi

I would like to hide all the events in the map by default until user select the options in Filter Bar. Is this possible? Kindly advice.

Regards
    Shahid

Cliff

Hi, Shahid.

I worked hard on this one for you…

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/49d5f296dcae2e6f13773d48d32fd274

I also submitted an internal feature request to make detecting this easier.

Note that this does not apply only to Map View. You would need to customize it further if you want such functionality.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Plug Communication
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

I confirmed the snippet I provided does not work for Map View, unfortunately.

We cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms. I’ve provided the code snippet as a starting point.

If there’s a new or modified code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on, please update this ticket.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide all events in Map by default’ is closed to new replies.