Greek translation The Event Calendar/Pro

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Greek translation The Event Calendar/Pro

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    John

I’m interested in improving translations for The Events Calendar and TEC Pro

Leah

Hi John,

That’s great! The Greek translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are pretty outdated, and I’d love to have you work on them. Check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need. Make sure you update the existing Greek translation files with the latest .pot files so you get all the new strings. Once you’re done, you can upload those files and post here, and I’ll test them out. Thank you so much for volunteering to help out!

Best,

Leah

troull88

Hey, I’m John again. I just uploaded the translations for The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro
    <br /><div style=font-size:9px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;width:127px;font-color:#44a854;> file upload storage</div>

Leah

Hi John,

Thanks so much for working on these! They look great and I’ll be adding them to our plugins for the next release. Can you give me your full name so that I can give you proper credit in the readme.txt files?

Best,

Leah

Leah

This reply is private.

troull88
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi Yannis,

Thank you so much! I’ve updated the readme.txt file to credit you.

Best,

Leah

troull88
    Participant

After new version I updated po files from pot file and I saw some new text for translation, so here are the new translations for normal and pro version of The Events Calendar. Fixed Greek url issue too (since you can’t use green on url) and updated some fuzzy translation to the real thing.

https://www.cubby.com/pli/The+Events+Calendar+-+EL+3.6.zip/_d3e338fbc9c540879569d6c9aeb1e1ba

https://www.cubby.com/pli/Events+Calendar+Pro+-+EL+3.6.zip/_59787c79fa0a482abedd6f8e87e97a74

troull88
    Participant

*can’t use Greek (not green apparently :P)

Leah

Thanks troull88! I’m going to test this along with your Filter Bar translation and I’ll respond in your other thread 🙂

Best,

Leah

troull88
    Participant
    Leah

Thank you so much! Those look great. I’ve added them to the plugins for the next release. Would you like a coupon code for free licenses? or perhaps for renewals?

Best,

Leah

troull88
    Participant

I’m ok at the moment, thanks!

Leah

Great, thank you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Greek translation The Event Calendar/Pro’ is closed to new replies.