Getting Filter Bar license

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Getting Filter Bar license

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

As translator (NL) for your plugins, I have nearly set every plugin to 100%, given a few exceptions where I can’t make anything out of the original English translation (as I’m not using the plugin that needs to be translated myself).

I was wondering if I could get Filter Bar so I could further explore ModernTribes’ features and ‘get something’ back for the effort in return 🙂

Thanks,
    Hans

Geoff

Hi Hans,

Absolutely. You’ve been a huge help around here and I’d be happy to provide you with a Filter Bar license. The license should be in your account. Please let me know if it is not there for some reason.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Barbara
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for this, much appreciated!

I’ve heard that Geoff B. is working on more QA on the translations, which is very much needed as I can already see some strings wrongly translated in the actual Filter Bar plugin, while those strings are correctly translated on the Glotpress-pages for the FilterBar. For instance, one of the filters is “State/Province”, which should be translated to “Staat/provincie” in Dutch, but is showing up in its English form in the plugin.

Found some errors in the translation as well, now that I’m using Filter Bar. I have corrected those at once 🙂

Geoff

You are awesome and I’m already looking forward to seeing Filter Bar get more accurately translated — thanks a ton for this and all you past help as well. You have to know it’s greatly appreciated. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting Filter Bar license’ is closed to new replies.