German translation WooCommerce:Tickets

Home Forums Additional Help Translations German translation WooCommerce:Tickets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gtq3
    Participant

Hi
    Here some better translation for WooTicket.

The button to make a new ticket is called "Eine neue Karte erstellen" in german. The word "Karte" is a old form. In german languages we also use the word "ticket". Translate the button "Eine neue Karte erstellen" in "Neues Ticket erstellen". Also the title of the menu is called "Karten" better is "Tickets", "Karten" means maps :). You’re plugin is called WooCommerce Ticket so the word ticket would also be more familiar.

In the menu of the plugin. Here some better translation:

Eine Neue Karte erstellen (New: Ein neues Ticket erstellen)

Verkaufen mit: WooCommerce (correct)
    Karten Name: (New: Eventname or Ticketname)
    Karten Beschreibung: (New: Eventbeschreibung or Ticketbeschreibung)
    Preis: (0 or empty for free tickets) (New: (0 oder leer lassen für Tickets ohne Preis)
    Verkaufsstart: @(correct)
    Verkaufsende: @ (correct)
    Wenn kein Verkaufsstart und- Ende festgelegt wird, werden [Karten]-> (New:Tickets) bis zum Veranstaltungsende angeboten.
    Stock (New: Anzahl Tickets):
    Total available # of this ticket type. Once they’re gone, ticket type is sold out) (New: Anzahl der von diesem # Ticketyp verfügbaren Tickets. Sind diese ausverkauft so ändert die Beschreibung auf: ausverkauft.)

SKU: (A unique identifying code for each ticket type you’re selling) (New: Ein eindeutiger Identifizierungscode für jedes Ticket, das verkauft wird)

I hope this could help you to translate in german 🙂

If you like to have help to translate the plugin in german you can write me an email.

Leah

Hi gtq3,

I’d love to have you work on the WooCommerce: Tickets translation to make these corrections. Check out the Getting Started thread in this forum for details on how that works.

Thanks,
    Leah

gtq3
    Participant

Hi Leah

I Have a question for translation.

When I view my event there is the button add to cart. I like to translate this button in german but I didn’t find the file to translate this button. Please help me.

chris

Leah

Chris,

Thanks for the instructions so I could see what you meant. I looked into this, and that button is actually translated by WooCommerce itself, not our ticketing plugin. That’s why there is no string for it in the WooCommerce: Tickets .pot file.

The reason it is not translated is because WooCommerce does not have a German translation. However, you could make one, and then you’d be able to have this translated. There are probably some other parts of the WooCommerce plugin that you’ll want translated for use with our plugin. You can read more about translating WooCommerce here.

Best,
    Leah

gtq3
    Participant

Hi Leah

Do you know where I find the file to translate this button? I searched in the woocommerce lang. files but I didn’t find the right one. And there is one big plugin for german translation for woocommerce: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-de/. 🙂

Leah

Hi Chris,

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with the WooCommerce .pot file. You might try getting in touch with their support team at http://www.woothemes.com/support/. Hopefully they’ll be able to help you out!

Best,
    Leah

bukaznik

@chris: I have the same issue…did you manage to translate the button eventually?

thanks,
    thomas

andi48
    Participant

hi there,
    I had the same issue and found a solution:
    /wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php
    line 90 “add to card” – change it to “In den Warenkorb”
    If someone finds a nicer way – let me know!
    🙂
    greets,
    hannes

Leah

Anyone have any ideas for andl48? There’s a chance you could do it with a line-by-line translator like Say What?, but I’m not sure.

~Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘German translation WooCommerce:Tickets’ is closed to new replies.