German translation just working in some cases

Home Forums Additional Help Translations German translation just working in some cases

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

I have a little problem with the german translation. Most of the words are being translated from english. But in some ways, the german translation doesn’t show up.

You can find an example on this page: http://www.wann-is-was.de/kalender/anstehend/
    “Previous Events, Next Events, View Details” are still english. I checked to po-files and resaved them. Everything in there was translated and there were no failures.
    I am using files from version 3.4 because 3.5 had even more words not translated.

Leah

Hi theedge,

Thanks for getting in touch. It looks like the German translation for The Events Calendar (and Events Calendar PRO) is outdated, which is why you are seeing more words in English. Would you be willing to work on updating the translation? Then all the words will show correctly. We’d be happy to give you a free license in exchange for your work.

If you’re willing, check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need. If you are not able to work on the translation, you’ll need to wait until another German speaker volunteers to work on it and we can update the files.

Best,

Leah

Dennis
    Participant

Hi Leah,
    I will check that within the next days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘German translation just working in some cases’ is closed to new replies.