Help Desk

German translation for Events Calendar (Pro) 3.4 / Events Community / Filter Bar

Hi Leah, hi Casey,

I downloaded the latest .pot files and made some more updates to the german translation. You can download the files here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdd3mb8b88txqfl/tribe_events-calendar_de_DE_3_4.zip

Apart from that I guess I figured out one more bug regarding the usage of the textdomain (not 100% sure, I guess Casey can check that):

In the Events Calendar Pro, Filterbar and Community Plugin the textdomain “plugin-update-engine” has to be renamed to “tribe_plugin_update_engine”:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt5gu5mmbxv2b6p/Screenshot%202014-02-11%2007.59.16.png

Best regards,
    Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for posting these! They look awesome and they’ll be added to the next maintenance release of the plugins. Would you like coupons for licenses for any of these?

I’ve brought up your comment about the text domain to one of our developers, and she’s going to take a closer week at it later this week. The text domains for our plugin update engine have been historically finicky, but we’ll see what we can do. Thanks for noting your observation!

Best,

Leah

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Oliver,

I just sent you a coupon for Filter Bar 🙂 Thanks!

There is a current issue with the text domains for the front end text strings that you mentioned. We have this issue logged and I hope it will be fixed for our next maintenance release. Once it’s corrected, the translations you (and others) have done should work properly on the front end as well. Thanks for your patience while we get though corrected.

Thanks again for translating!

Best,

Leah

Hi Leah,
    that’s great to hear!
    I’m looking forward to install the next release soon 🙂
    All the best,
    Oliver

Me too 😀

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our 3.5 release but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!