Genesis 2.0 incompatibility in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Genesis 2.0 incompatibility in month view

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dorian Speed
    Participant

Here’s the fix that worked for me, as added by Gary Jones. Discussion here:
    http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/genesis-2-0-0-the-event-calendar-problem/

In genesis/lib/functions/general.php, line 269, right before the foreach that appears on line 270, add:

$post_type_names = array();

If you’re new to Genesis and can’t figure out where the folder is: via FTP, you need to go to:
    wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/functions/general.php

Dorian Speed
    Participant

Also, FWIW, I realized that the only site on which I was having this problem is a site on which there aren’t any events on the calendar – it’s just empty. It seems that this fix is going to resolve the problem, regardless, but I just thought I’d add that.

Barry

Excellent, and as it looks like one of the Genesis mods will add that fix to their theme you should be relatively safe there.

Barry

At this point I’m going to close the thread as we’ve got what looks to be a workable interim solution and it would also seem there’s a good chance of a fix being pushed out for Genesis in the near future.

Of course if it does become a lingering problem and anyone here wants to check in and see if it’s one we provide further help with then please don’t hesitate to create a new thread.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Genesis 2.0 incompatibility in month view’ is closed to new replies.