Filters in "Filter Bar" based on Additional Fields? (Part II)

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filters in "Filter Bar" based on Additional Fields? (Part II)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

@Barry,
    Unfortunately you closed my subject #post-111758 (before I had a chance to answer) and obviously not being aware of this: http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5580014-filters-in-filter-bar-based-on-additional-fields?tracking_code=a05fbd9a9e43921fd9ba1d079b03fce8

But does anyone know when this will be ready? Any ETA? Please.

Leah

Hi mending,

I appreciate that you went and posted that on UserVoice as Barry suggested in the previous thread. As you can see in our update there, we are actively working on this. However, we do not have a release date for this feature. We want to make sure the integration with Additional Fields is well built and thoroughly tested before we add it into the plugin, and that takes time. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,

Leah

Lars
    Participant

Hi Leah
    I understand but can you please indicate if this can be expected within the next 6 or 12 month?

Leah

Hi mending,

I’m sorry, but I really can’t make any promises. I suspect that that feature will be added within the year, but we simply can’t guarantee when new features will come out.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters in "Filter Bar" based on Additional Fields? (Part II)’ is closed to new replies.