Filters covering event list on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filters covering event list on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jesse Simmers
    Participant

When expanding a filter in list view on mobile the dropdown creates a big chunk of white space that covers some of the events and search bar. I found that your demo website has the same exact issue so it’s not my site. I tried Mac and PC along with different browsers. I can’t believe no one has noticed this, it’s a serious bug that makes the filters useless on mobile.

Screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/88bgeo20g6hqf8b/Photo%20Mar%2009%2C%2011%2032%2041%20AM.png?dl=0

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jesse,

Thanks for taking the time to report a bug. It looks like you are the first person to discover this out of our many thousands of users! I just logged this as a bug in our system so a dev can take a look at fixing as quick as we can, then we’ll package that fix up with a future release of our plugin.

Thanks again. Please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time.

Cheers!

bcitweb
    Participant

He isn’t the first. We discovered this too and rolled out our own fix. Not sure what CSS our UI dev did, but we got rid of the filter bar obliterating the entries.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters covering event list on mobile’ is closed to new replies.