Filters and view options bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filters and view options bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William Lee
    Participant

On mobile devices, the current view option displays on top of the filter bar. It’s tough to explain, so I’ve included a screenshot. I tried adding a high z-index to the filter bar, but then the “Show Filters” button displays on top of the view options (when trying to select a new view), so that doesn’t help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi William!

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m sorry you are having this issue.

I was able to reproduce it in my local install, so I have reported the bug to the team and attached this thread to it. The team will let you know when a fix for it has been made.

In the meantime, you can add the following css code to your theme’s styles to make the “View as” box stay behind the filters >

#tribe-bar-form.tribe-bar-collapse #tribe-bar-views {
    z-index: 2 !important;
    }

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks!
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi William!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 2 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-2-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters and view options bug’ is closed to new replies.