Filtering Events by Start/End Date

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filtering Events by Start/End Date

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ruta
    Participant

Hello, I’m having an issue with filtering on our events calendars. When selecting a start of end date, only one date will appear regardless of the filter date selected. Attached is a screen shot.

We are using a multi site set-up so this is occurring across all of our sites.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ruta,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…I just tested it out on my end, but I was not able to recreate this issue. Are any of the other filters returning incorrect results, or just the end date?

I would recommend running through these steps to check for any conflicts that might be happening with your theme or another plugin on your site. Please make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply. If you don’t have a testing site already, the WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Please let me know what you find!

Ruta
    Participant

The issue was being cause by a plug-in, Yoast.

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem, I’m glad that you were able to find the source of the issue! If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filtering Events by Start/End Date’ is closed to new replies.