Filterbar not working when using WordPress rewrite rules

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filterbar not working when using WordPress rewrite rules

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mountainx
    Participant

We break our calendar up into two major sections based on two top level categories. Here is the rewrite rule for one of them we call Clubland:

add_rewrite_rule(“^clubland/?”, “index.php?post_type=tribe_events&tribe_events_cat=clubland&eventDisplay=day”, “top”);

Anyhow, basically by using this simple rewrite rule the filter plugin does not work when someone enters the tribe calender via /clubland. It’s broken in many horrible ways. I’m guessing the rewrite rule is not allowing the filter bar to initialize properly. Are you aware of this and is there anything we can set to make things work?

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Mountain Xpress

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Kyle,

I think you are on the right track there. What is not working on /clubland/ page that is working on /calendar/?At the moment they appear equally broken to me.

Once you get the site integrated and working, at least the bugs I found should go away. Do you need help with that? I am noticing the following error in the browser console when trying to open the filters “TypeError: jQuery(…).innerHTML is not a function – calendar:3812”. That is probably a good place to start.

I am not sure we are on the same page here. In short, I think your code is fine and not the source of your problems. But, I could be wrong there. Would you mind elaborating a bit? Thanks!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filterbar not working when using WordPress rewrite rules’ is closed to new replies.