Filterbar not responding

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filterbar not responding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rhythmtravels
    Participant

What actions should be included in the overriden theme files that allows filterbar to work?

We have explored the whole theme but the Ajax request doesn’t get parsed

Geoff

Hi there, and thanks for getting in touch!

I will say that getting the Filter Bar into other pages can be quite tricky and requires a fair amount of custom development that we’re unable to support here in the forums. That said, I’d be happy to try to point you in the right direction if I can. 🙂

The trick is to make sure the styles and scripts for the bar are loaded into the page template you are targeting. Here is a snippet that provides a nice example of how to do that and might be a good starting point for you.

There’s also a nice post written by someone who was able to get the bar on a homepage. This might be another good source for you to check out.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete solution for you here, but I hope this gives you a good head start in the right direction. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

rhythmtravels
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Leah.
    Geoff

Hey there, Maikol! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to reach back out with a new thread if you still have questions and we’d be happy to help you there. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filterbar not responding’ is closed to new replies.