Filterbar blocking events listing on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filterbar blocking events listing on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    laurahknight
    Participant

Hi there

We added the Filterbar to our listings pages, which works amazingly on our website, however when you get to mobile you ONLY get the Filterbar, no events! From reading a lot of the posts I see it’s possible that the Filterbar isn’t totally set up for mobile yet so I wondered if there’s a way around this or if not to disable it in mobile view? A lot of our customers view our site on a mobile so getting the listings working is really important to us.

Many thanks for any help you can offer 🙂

Laura

Barry

Hi Laura,

I’m sorry to see you are hitting difficulties. I do see that you already ran through our standard troubleshooting steps though which is awesome:

YES, I’ve deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.
    YES, I’ve reverted to the 2011 default WordPress theme (with other plugins still deactivated) to check for a theme conflict.

Can you confirm if this allowed you to identify any conflicts? I’d like to be doubly sure as I see some different behaviour locally than I do when visiting your site.

Thanks!

lebearuk
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem.
    I’ll go through the checks and update this post with any findings.

lebearuk
    Participant

<div id=”tribe_events_filters_wrapper” class=”tribe-events-filters-horizontal tribe-clearfix”>
    .tribe-filters-open #tribe_events_filters_wrapper, .tribe-filters-open #tribe_events_filters_wrapper.tribe-events-filters-horizontal, .tribe-filters-open #tribe_events_filters_wrapper.tribe-events-filters-vertical {
    background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #FFF;
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 1000;
    left: 0px;
    right: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    bottom: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }

<div id=”tribe_events_filters_wrapper” class=”tribe-events-filters-horizontal tribe-clearfix”>
    apply position relative
    div#tribe_events_filters_wrapper {
    position: relative;
    }

lebearuk
    Participant

tested in 360×640 res

Barry

Hi: I’m very sorry we missed these follow up questions. That was, unfortunately, due to a bug in our forum software (which only notified us of updates when the original poster added a new reply).

Owing to the amount of time that’s elapsed I will now close this thread and I’d ask that if you still need help you create a fresh thread (and we do anyway prefer that you create new threads where possible rather than post in an existing thread by another user): one of the team will then be only too happy to assist 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filterbar blocking events listing on mobile’ is closed to new replies.