Filter without submit

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter without submit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vibethink
    Participant

Is there an easy hook to use so that I can use checkboxes to filter on change rather than using a submit button?

Barry

Hi! Have you tried visiting Events → Settings → General and ensuring live ajax refreshes (labelled “use Javascript to control date filtering”) are enabled – does that help here?

vibethink
    Participant

It would help if it wasn’t disabled because I’m not using the events search bar. Why would not using the search bar automatically disable my ajax options when I’d still like to use it for the filter bar?

Barry

Hi vibethink,

That’s something of an oversight and I’ll be sure to log it for further attention. How about this, though: temporarily enable to normal event search bar, then enable live ajax refreshes, then disable the event search bar once more.

That’s admittedly a little clunky, but does it achieve the end-result you’re looking for?

vibethink
    Participant

Yup, that worked for me. Thank you!

Barry

Our pleasure (and I made a note for us to reconsider disabling that particular setting in this way).

Thanks for raising this issue!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter without submit’ is closed to new replies.