Filter Scrollbars not Displaying on Mac Browsers?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Scrollbars not Displaying on Mac Browsers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Walsh
    Participant

Hello. I’ve noticed that the scrollbars on each of my filter sections are not displaying in some browsers. They seem to work correctly on all PC browsers, but are not displaying at all on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on Mac. The scrollbars flash for a split second on load, then disappear.

Barry

Hmm, that’s odd. I see you already tried turning off all other plugins and switching to a default theme, though (and thanks for giving that a shot!). Can you confirm if you saw the same problem under those conditions/were you able to isolate this to a conflict with your theme or another plugin?

Thanks!

Joseph Walsh
    Participant

Thanks for your reply! I attempted to disable all plugins, but saw the same issue. I then switched to the 2011 theme and still saw the same issue. Neither of the suggestions resolved the issue, which is why I posted here. Thanks for your help!

Barry

Hi!

This is what we see on a Mac device – the scrollbars are indeed hidden by default but do display when needed as you can see in this short screencast:

screencast.com/t/VeR1idxcMYQx

Are you experiencing something other than this? If not, I believe this is simply standard behaviour on that platform.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Scrollbars not Displaying on Mac Browsers?’ is closed to new replies.