Filter on Mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fred
    Participant

Hi,
    How well does the filter work on mobile? Is there a site we can go to demo it?

Thanks,
    Frederick

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Frederick,

Does the Filter Bar work on mobile? Well, kind of. Right now, our calendars are not responsive and the Fitler Bar would be included in that. While they work fine on most mobile devices, they are not optimized for the smaller screen. This is something that is on our radar and a high priority though, so keep tuned for further updates!

— Julie

globemedia
    Participant

Hi Julie,
    On my site, it is impossible to “Show Filters” while in a mobile browser size. The open filter bar flashes up for a moment, but then disappears. The body tag can not maintain a “tribe-filters-open” class state and immediately returns to the “tribe-filters-closed” class. Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey globemedia,

Thanks for that bit of information. I’ll pass it along to the developers as they work on getting a long-term solution in place. Really appreciate it!

– Julie

globemedia
    Participant

Thanks, Julie. Please let us know if you’re aware of any known short-term solutions that might do the trick for the time being. Right now my plan is to hide the filter bar for mobile visitors.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey fred,

Somehow I missed your last message. I apologize for that. But it sounds like you’ve got a workaround in the meantime. If I hear of something better, I’ll let you know!

– Julie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.