Filter on Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter on Additional Fields

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blake Miller
    Participant

We have Events Pro and Filter Bar installed. (Along with Community Events) Is it possible to include one/some of our Additional Fields in the filter bar?

Our calendar is comprised of 1) Organizational Events and 2) Community Events and we have a Custom Field setup to define which one per event. (Using a Category differentation doesn’t work as the categories span both types of events) The Additional Field works perfect and it’s setup as a 2 item Radio Button field . But, now we “filter down” using that field.

Is this possible? Doesn’t appear to be a setting, but can it be easily or even customized to do this?

Casey
    Participant

Blake,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, this functionality is not currently available, although this is definitely a great idea! If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

I hope that helps to answer your question, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter on Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.