Filter in Map-View?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter in Map-View?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crack00r
    Participant

Does the Filter works live in Map-Mode?

I want to show 200 Events on map, what right now works perfect, but i want to add the Filter for Category´s, and it should update the map-icons live…
    ps. i want multiselect buttons…

pps. can i show all buttons on page in a “menu” over the map, so no dropdown a extra menü… i want to show all buttons allways, and when someone click on mutliselect1 and multislect2 its update the mapicons live…

sorry for bad english.

crack00r
    Participant

ps. i have 25 Categorys, so on a multiselect dropdown like here
    https://simracewaydrivingschool.com/events/
    it get to much and to long, so i want to show a extra menu allways with all buttons over map.

greets

Barry

Hi @crack00r,

Does the Filter works live in Map-Mode?

Yes, it certainly should do – but please let us know if it is not in your case.

…and it should update the map-icons live…

At this time you will have to refresh by using the Submit button – but feel free to post a feature request if you want live update functionality – and that is probably a good avenue also for your suggestions re multiselect buttons and so on.

Remember also that you can change the category list to display as radio buttons (visit Events → Settings → Filters and edit the Event Categories options).

Does that help here?

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Of course if we can help with anything else please do feel free to post new threads as needed 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter in Map-View?’ is closed to new replies.