Filter Dropdown Arrow

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Dropdown Arrow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erin Muck
    Participant

I added the filter bar to my site but for some reason the drop down arrow is hidden, so it just looks like a little black blip next to EVENT CATEGORY. Can I either make it so the whole thing shows, or so that it disappears?

http://laclinicahealth.org/calendar/

Hunter

Hey Erin 🙂

Thanks for providing a link and the screenshot! I took a quick look and it appears the issue is most likely coming from your theme, but try altering the following CSS snippet through your style.css sheet or your theme’s custom CSS options and see if you’re able to get it looking how you’d like:

#tribe_events_filters_wrapper h3 span {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right: 2px;
    position: absolute;
    position: relative;
    right: 0;
    top: 16px;
    width: 12px;
    }

Try adjusting the ‘top: 16px;’ to ‘top: -5px;’ or something like that. If you want to hide it all together, change ‘display: inline-block:’ to ‘display: none;’ and that should do the trick.

I hope this helps and please keep me updated with the status of the issue and have a great day.
    Cheers!

Erin Muck
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Thank you so much for your help. I tried both of those methods – first changing top to -5px and then changing display to none, but neither made any change. Hmmm… do you have any other ideas?

Thanks so much, Erin

Hunter

Welcome back,

Can you try adding ‘!important‘ to the end of the line of CSS you’re editing? For example, if I were adjusting the ‘top’ CSS and marking it ‘!important!, it would look like this:

#tribe_events_filters_wrapper h3 span {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right: 2px;
    position: absolute;
    position: relative;
    right: 0;
    top: -5px !important;
    width: 12px;
    }

Try that out and let me know if it helps.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Dropdown Arrow’ is closed to new replies.