Filter "distance" disappeared in backend

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter "distance" disappeared in backend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hello,

the checkbox with the filter for distance disappeared in the backend.
    Is there any known reason for this strange behaviour and a way to show the filter again without a loss of all events?

Thank you

Barry

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some difficulties. Just to confirm:

• Do you mean that it has vanished completely from Events → Settings → Filters and there is not even a distance checkbox option under Available Filters?
    • Can you confirm that Events Calendar PRO is still active on your site?

Thanks!

Thomas
    Participant

Hi Barry,

yes under Preferences -> Filters I have the following checkboxes:

<ul id="all_filters">
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_eventcategory"><label><input type="checkbox" id="eventcategory" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="eventcategory"  checked='checked' /> Veranstaltungskategorie</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_cost"><label><input type="checkbox" id="cost" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="cost"  /> Preis (€)</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_tags"><label><input type="checkbox" id="tags" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="tags"  /> Tags</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_venues"><label><input type="checkbox" id="venues" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="venues"  checked='checked' /> Veranstaltungsorte</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_organizers"><label><input type="checkbox" id="organizers" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="organizers"  /> Veranstalter</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_dayofweek"><label><input type="checkbox" id="dayofweek" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="dayofweek"  /> Tag</label></li>
    			<li id="tribe_events_filter_timeofday"><label><input type="checkbox" id="timeofday" name="tribe_active_filters[]" value="timeofday"  /> Time</label></li>
    	</ul>

Yesterday the checkbox was there, today I log in and its gone. Very strange.
    Events Calender Pro is running, but I deactivated Pro and the filter bar and reactivated them (first activated Pro, then the filter). May this have caused this behaviour?

Barry

If you visit Events → Settings → Display you should see an option marked hide location search – is it possible this has been enabled and – if so – does deactivating it solve the problem?

Thomas
    Participant

Thank you Barry!

Now I feel like an idiot 🙂
    That was it

Barry

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter "distance" disappeared in backend’ is closed to new replies.