Filter Conflict with Avada Theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Conflict with Avada Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tech Serv 2
    Participant

Hello,
    We just purchased the Pro, Filter and Community from you and now find that the filter does not work with the Avada theme.
    Do you have a work around? I tested for conflicts with the another theme and it worked, so it appears this is with this theme.
    This is on a staging site which is not public yet but will roll out

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having this conflict with Avada theme and our plugins.  Avada is on our list of compatible themes and they are usually pretty helpful in getting things to play nicely together, so it may be worth it to reach out to them and see if they have a workaround for you.

In addition, Avada now has its own minfication that is on by default. It will compress CSS and JS within the Avada product. There’s a button in Avada to disable the feature and to clear its cache. For testing purposes, I would do both. Set “CSS Compiling method” to Disabled. Set “Enable JS Compiler” to OFF. Reset Fusion Caches.

It’s located under Avada > Theme Options > Advanced > Dynamic CSS & JS.

If you are still experiencing this issue after that, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.

This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Please let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Tech Serv 2
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks so much for providing me with that information.  Unfortunately, I am unable to upload your theme for some reason.  Can you try resending it?

Just to clarify, your issue with the theme is that the Filter Bar does not work with Avada activated, correct?  I have tested this scenario with another version of your theme, and so far I have not been able to replicate the issue.

In the meantime, I would recommend also reaching out to the theme developers, as Avada is usually pretty helpful with these types of conflicts.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Conflict with Avada Theme’ is closed to new replies.