filter by day showing events from previous day

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar filter by day showing events from previous day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

HI – we are seeing events from the previous day when filtering by day – if you filter friday it shows an event from the previous day. If you filter by saturday, there are 3-4 events from the previous day (friday) that are showing. I’ve reviewed the events – they are single events, no recurrence, and are dated and time correctly.

This error is pressing – the festival begins thursday.

Kevin
    Participant

see attached screen shot

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Kevin,

I’m happy to help out here. 🙂

Your screenshot didn’t come through, however, I think I know what may be causing this. Can you check out your timezone settings in WordPress and make sure they’re correct? Then go to your dashboard, into “Events>Settings” and scroll to the very bottom and click the button to update the timezone settings. 🙂

Let me know if that helps with this issue!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Kevin
    Participant

that worked. time zone was correct but had to set events time zone to individe\ual event to make it work. thanks

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Kevin,

So glad that worked out for you! 🙂

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any questions about our plugins!

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘filter by day showing events from previous day’ is closed to new replies.