Help Desk

Filter Bar works quite good – can I add "Month" as a further filter criteria

Hi,

just did set up the filter bar plugin – it works perfectly.

Only one wish: I would like to enable my users to switch directly to a specific month – let’s say we have December, but I want to let him show all events taking place in July. So he has to step through the months until he reaches August.

Is there a possibility to let him switch directly to July? Maybe by filtering by the new criteria “month”?

I’ve seen that I can add a new class in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/Filters but the descriptions don’t work out for me – is there a simpler solution?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out – I’m glad to hear you’re liking Filter Bar so far!

Unfortunately the only way to add additional filters (like month) to the menu is through a customization.

It sounds like you’ve already come across this article and tried adding a new class? Could you please send me the code that you’re using? Customizations like this are a bit outside the scope of support that we provide here in the forums, but I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates