Filter Bar works quite good – can I add "Month" as a further filter criteria

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar works quite good – can I add "Month" as a further filter criteria

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rookiemuc
    Participant

Hi,

just did set up the filter bar plugin – it works perfectly.

Only one wish: I would like to enable my users to switch directly to a specific month – let’s say we have December, but I want to let him show all events taking place in July. So he has to step through the months until he reaches August.

Is there a possibility to let him switch directly to July? Maybe by filtering by the new criteria “month”?

I’ve seen that I can add a new class in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/Filters but the descriptions don’t work out for me – is there a simpler solution?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out – I’m glad to hear you’re liking Filter Bar so far!

Unfortunately the only way to add additional filters (like month) to the menu is through a customization.

It sounds like you’ve already come across this article and tried adding a new class? Could you please send me the code that you’re using? Customizations like this are a bit outside the scope of support that we provide here in the forums, but I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar works quite good – can I add "Month" as a further filter criteria’ is closed to new replies.