Filter bar submit button issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar submit button issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    go2people
    Participant

We’ve been using the The Events Calendar PRO, Tickets PRO and the filter bar on our site (https://inschrijven.gooiseacademie.nl/cursussen/) and we’ve been getting comments from users that the filter bar isn’t working. I’ve checked and the filter bar is working, but only after clicking a submit button. This is apparently very confusing for users. I also don’t remember it being this way when we were developing the site and using slightly older versions of the plugins. It would automatically load the events matching the selection when a checkbox was clicked. I used your testing for conflict guide and did everything that was suggested, but I wasn’t able to find a conflict. I also confirmed that in an older version of our site there was no submit button for the filter bar ( Event Tickets 4.4.5, Event Tickets Plus 4.4.4, The Events Calendar 4.4.5, The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.5, The Events Calendar: Filter Bar 4.4). I’m now using the latest versions of all of these plugins and have tested for conflicts with all other plugins and theme and found none. I also tried changing the settings for the plugins, but this didn’t make a difference.

Is this submit button part of the update? Or might there be something else going on? If so, what could we do to have it function as it did before?

Thanks!

go2people
    Participant

I just found out that when I enable search I can also enable javascript for filtering. I don’t need the search, but this did fix the issue.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Wim,

Glad you found a solution! Please feel free to reach out in the future with questions!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar submit button issue’ is closed to new replies.