Filter Bar Shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Shortcode

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Íñigo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Íñigo
    Participant

Hello!
    I need to put the “main events” page inside my thema with “shortcode” in Worldpres.

I used the coding: [tribe_events view = “list”]

But, I need, also the display of the Filter_bar in the same visualization.

1. Is there any “shortcode for Filter_bar or The calendadar events + Filter Bar, Together?

2. Is it possible to clone the page “main events” that it does by default, in a shortcode?

3. There is some “sshortcode” to place in a Worldpres Witgets

Thank you very much

Courtney

Hello Íñigo

Unfortunately, the Filter Bar plugin does not have a shortcode. In order to use it, you will need to use the default page created by the Events Calendar Pro plugin. However, you can change the view (Events » Settings » Display) and slug (Events » Settings » General) of that page. You can see the shortcodes that are designed to be full page width at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/.

If you’d like us to consider making Filter Bar compatible with the shortcode calendar in the future, please head over to our UserVoice page and start a new feature request. That way other people can vote for it as well.

You can use widget shortcodes anywhere in your site.

Is there anything else I can do to help you at this time?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.