Filter Bar reset not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar reset not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

When I click “reset filters” the filter remains in place.

Barry

Hi there Matt,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties. I’m not sure I see the problem, though – here’s what I tried:

• Visited your main events page
    • Opened the venue filter and checked off the first of the two venues listed there
    • The results were filtered appropriately
    • Clicked on the reset link, and the results were reset and the venue unchecked once more

If there’s still a problem can you give a specific example/set of steps to replicate and let me know what web browser (and version) you are using?

Thanks!

Matt
    Participant

I have tried what you describe and it is true that if you use the venues filter pressing the reset link will indeed remove the check on the check box but it still only shows the events as if they were still filtered.

However if you select using the “event category” filter and then press the reset nothing happens. The selected event category remains and the page still only shows the events as if they were still filtered.

I have experimented and discovered that there appears to be a problem associated with the “Test Event” I have setup. No matter which filters you select when the rest is pressed it is the Test Event which doesn’t show.

I have tried this in Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 36.0.1 and Safari so I don’t think it is a browser problem.

Barry

Hi there Matt,

There does seem to be a problem with filters running in autocomplete mode. Would it be possible for you to temporarily switch any filters such as category filter from autocomplete to dropdown or checkbox mode — and does that clear the problem up (at least as a temporary measure)?

Matt
    Participant

I have temporarily switched the category filter from autocomplete to dropdown and that does indeed clear the problem. I can work with that for the time being. But I would be grateful if you can let me know when the autocomplete issue is fixed.

Barry

I’ve linked this forum topic to the report on our internal bug tracker – and we’ll certainly do our best to re-open this and let you know once we’ve progressed this 🙂

Thanks again and apologies once more for the inconvenience.

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar reset not working’ is closed to new replies.