Filter bar pushes calendar below it

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar pushes calendar below it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

I am having the same issue again where the filter bar pushes the calendar below it on this site again. Here is the old support thread from last time. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-expands-to-fill-page-and-pushes-calendar-below-it/

I am using The Events Calendar version 4.4.4 and Filter Bar version 4.4

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Kristina.

Geoff definitely went way above our Scope of Support / Terms, where it states that we do not provide CSS/styling or theme-integration assistance, which is where this request falls into.

Might it be that the CSS you implemented (of your own and/or from Geoff) was wiped away by an update?

If not and you share a link where we can see the issue, we might be able to offer just a bit more assistance here. However, I’ll again refer to our support limitations (linked above) and make sure you understand that we will not be able to provide ongoing fixes for this if it doesn’t play nice with your site’s theme or other plugin styles in the future.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer, theme author, or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Dave
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I double checked and the css from Geoff is still in place. The issue is on this page: http://cyclingwesterncolorado.com/events/

Thanks for looking into this!

Cliff

Kristina, I checked with our manager and this does fall out of our scope of support.

If you need some coding help, you can reference the link I previously shared.

Thank you for your understanding.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar pushes calendar below it’ is closed to new replies.