Filter Bar plugin license

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar plugin license

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased 2 single licenses @ $89 for the Filter Bar plugin but I now need to use it on a third site. Is it possible to upgrade to a Business license and how would I go about doing this? Also, would there be any cost involved considering that 2 single licenses is more expensive than a business license?

Thanks,
    Dan

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Our upgrade path is set up around upgrading a single license. I have reached out to some of our license experts to see what we can do for a case like this.

I will let you know something tomorrow about your options.

Thanks,
    Sky

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

I have upgraded one of your Filterbar licenses to business, and deactivated the other.

To continue receiving updates on both of your current sites, please login to your theeventscalendar.com account and make sure that the active license key is entered within the license settings on your sites.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any other questions.
    Sky

Dan
    Participant

Hi Sky,

That’s perfect, thank you very much for your help with this.

Kind regards,
    Dan

Sky
    Keymaster

Dan,

Great! Glad I could help.

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar plugin license’ is closed to new replies.