Filter bar not working.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi there,

Here is my website: https://quicktraining.ie

On the front page you will see the filter bar. But it’s not working. Can you please guide me how do I make it working?

Regards,
    Paul

Paul Browne
    Participant

Will somebody please respond?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on. First, it looks like you’re running older versions of Filter Bar and Events Calendar Pro. Can you try updating to the current versions (4.5.5 and 4.4.26 respectively) and see if you’re still running into this issue? Running older versions of some of our plugins with newer versions of others (I see that you are running the current version of The Events Calendar – 4.6.16) can lead to compatibility issues. Once you’ve updated, if you’re still running into this issue, the next step would be to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or other plugins. If you don’t have a testing site already, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Since there does not appear to be a Filter Bar license associated with this account, can you please login with the account that you used to purchase Filter Bar and post a new thread with a link back to this one if you need further assistance with this? We’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you from there! If you don’t have an active Filter Bar license, you will need to purchase one in order to update and get support for Filter Bar.

Please note that per our forum guidelines, our support ours are typically limited to weekdays. During that time, we typically respond within 24-48 hours depending on our current thread volume, but we always try to respond sooner when possible 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not working.’ is closed to new replies.