Filter Bar Not Showing Top Filter on Mobile or Showin in "Open" State

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Not Showing Top Filter on Mobile or Showin in "Open" State

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Our Filter Bar will not show the top-most filter on mobile. I disabled plugins and theme. When I disabled the theme, that fixed the problem.

I have a simple set up with just 4 filters for a test:
    Event Category, Cost, Day, Time

Event Category does not show up. I’m guessing it’s a CSS thing.

Here is a link to the staging site:
    http://684.b5d.myftpupload.com/events/

Also, it is set to display, “Open” – but it does not on mobile.

Hunter

Hi Brad,

Thank you for reaching out about the issue. I took a look at your site and the Event Category filter did display, though I had to scroll up to see it. I’m unfortunately not able to provide much more assistance with this due to the fact it is related to a theme conflict. More info on what we can help with can be found on our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

I would start by identifying the CSS class or ID using the ‘Inspect‘ tool, then add in the necessary code to get the ‘Event Category’ field displaying properly. If you’re unfamiliar with this process, please review this YouTube Video.

I too experience the filters staying closed when viewing on a smaller screen when testing on my setup, even when the ‘Filters Default State‘ option is set to ‘Yes‘ under Events > Settings > Filters. I’ve gone ahead and logged a bug report for the developers to review. A fix will be included in an upcoming maintenance release, so stay tuned to your WordPress admin dashboard and our Release Notes.

I’ve put in a request to get a temporary workaround, so please reply to this thread tomorrow to see if I was able to come up with anything. Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve the bug and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Not Showing Top Filter on Mobile or Showin in "Open" State’ is closed to new replies.