Filter bar not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not showing

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jasdeep.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jasdeep
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased the events filter bar and it is not showing on the events page. I can adjust the settings, but it does not appear.
    Website is http://www.sikhs.org.sg

Thank you.

Jasdeep
    Participant

Hi, can the support team please assist. I paid for this!

Geoff

HiĀ Jasdeep,

thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay. We’ve had more activity in the forums than normal and are doing our best to keep up, so I appreciate your patience so far.

It is very off that Filter Bar is not displaying for you. It appears you are running hte correct versions of our plugins, so I would expect them to work.

As a starting point, will you please try switching to a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Seventeen) to see if the Filter Bar displays when that theme is active? The reason I am asking you to check with a different them is that conflicts with themes is a common issue and can lead to odd behavior like this and I would like to rule it out as a possibility.

I know it’s not always ideal or possible to change themes on a live website. If that’s the case for you, then it would be awesome if you could set up a test site on your server where we can test and troubleshoot this together.

Let’s start there and see what we find.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not showing’ is closed to new replies.