Filter bar not recognising start day of the week setting

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not recognising start day of the week setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rxemarketing
    Participant

Hi There

Are start of the week is Monday the filter bar is not recognising this and starting the week on Sunday. As the site is specifically for a week of events I need sunday to be last.

Is this a bug?

Can I edit this anywhere?

Thanks

Barry

Geoff

Hey Barry! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the issue. This is in fact something we’re aware of and have a fix waiting in the wings for the next release. I don’t have an exact timeframe for when it will be released, but we’ll follow up with you here when we have more to share.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Barry! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread in the meantime. We will continue to follow-up with you here when we have more progress to share. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not recognising start day of the week setting’ is closed to new replies.