Filter bar not expanded even though settings have it expanded by default

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not expanded even though settings have it expanded by default

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tonypantello
    Participant

Hi – I have recent my cache and have toggled this setting in the admin multiple times but on many instances the filter bar is collapsed upon load. Any thoughts as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

tonypantello,
    Looks like you’ve been busy over the holiday weekend! ๐Ÿ˜€ The Expansion settings for filterbar only apply when you have the filterbar layout set to vertical. Since you have your filterbar layout set to horizontal, you won’t notice any difference when changing that setting.

Sorry for any confusion there, but hopefully this helps to answer your question. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not expanded even though settings have it expanded by default’ is closed to new replies.