Filter Bar not displaying horizontally

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar not displaying horizontally

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Cline
    Participant

I have Events Calendar Pro and the Filter Bar. I cannot get the Filter Bar to display the categories horizontally. They don’t even display correctly in vertical mode as the dropdown is obscured by the Date field. But I would like them to display horizontally.

Cliff

Hi, Elizabeth. I tried it out just now and it seems to be working for me: https://cl.ly/0d2o312C2k3o

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Elizabeth Cline
    Participant

I’d like it to not be a dropdown. I’d like it to all be one one line, like this:

EVENT CATEGORY Jazz Chamber Music Young People’s Concert

I’ve attached a file also, to show what I would like it to look like.

Cliff

Thanks for clarifying your request. This isn’t currently possible without a decent amount of custom coding.

I appreciate your question and the desire to customize it for your use. However, we cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar not displaying horizontally’ is closed to new replies.