Filter Bar not always above the calendar in Avada Theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar not always above the calendar in Avada Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

Hi there

I bought every single plugin from you guys – and also the Avada Theme because you stated, that it would work seamlessly with MT. Unfortunately I cannot figure out, why my filter bar always shows up above the calendar, instead of showing up on its side.

I checked the “Vertical”-radiobutton on the filter bar settings-page… but nothing changes…

Pls have a look: projektg.myhostpoint.ch/events

Cheers
    Philip

Philip
    Participant

This reply is private.

Philip
    Participant

Wow… now that’s strange… I just deactivated Avada and reactivated it… and now it works…

Sorry for the inconvenience…
    Cheers
    Philip

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know.

For future reference, Avada has customized many of plugins for specific use with the theme and, as such, you may stumble into quirks like this from time to time, especially when new versions of our plugins are released. The reason being that the theme’s customizations are not always in caught up with the latest development of the plugins.

Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help — but also try deactivating the theme as a first course of action to see if the issue is theme-related or a bug that we can help fix on our end. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar not always above the calendar in Avada Theme’ is closed to new replies.