Filter bar: not all venues are displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar: not all venues are displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Agnes
    Participant

Hello!

The venue display is missing about the last 10 or so venues (it varies between missing the last 5 to 10 upon each refreshing of the page) that I have in the database. I’ve done the update and checked for plugin conflicts, but it still it isn’t working properly 🙁 I’m using WPRocket and have cleared the cache as well.

Thank you for your help!

Agnes

Hunter

Hi Agnes,

Thank you for posting and welcome back. Do the venues which aren’t displaying in the Filter Bar venue filter have upcoming events taking place at their location? The Filter Bar is designed to “hide” any venues and organizers which do not have upcoming events attached to them.

Have you noticed any sort of pattern with the venues that aren’t displaying in the Filter Bar? Lastly, are you using the ‘Dropdown‘, Checkboxes, or ‘Autocomplete‘ setting under Events > Settings > Filter Bar >Venues filter?

Thanks again and have a great evening. Cheers!

Agnes
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

First, I’d like to thank you for replying so quickly. MT has been really quick to reply to most of my issues as of late, so thank you so much for the effort! It’s very much appreciated. 🙂

The filter bar mysteriously started working again yesterday. Didn’t touch anything, don’t know why. But to respond to your comments/questions: the venues that weren’t showing up DID have upcoming events, and the setting is set to “checkboxes.” The only pattern I could see was that it was the last few venues (in alphabetical order, around V-Z) that weren’t showing up.

Thank you again!

Agnes

Hunter

Hi Agnes,

I’m happy to hear things are working for the time being! Please feel free to create a new topic if anything else comes up. Have a great rest of your week and take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar: not all venues are displaying’ is closed to new replies.