Filter bar: Month view -> Searching for 'Search'

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar: Month view -> Searching for 'Search'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michael albee
    Participant

With the latest updates when I go from one month to the next none of my events are showing up and I’m getting a message like : “There were no results found for “Search”.”

The search bar is searching for the placeholder text when switching from one month to the next?

How do I fix this asap!!

Josh
    Participant

Hello michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is definitely a strange issue to be having. I see the issue you’re describing on your site however I’m unfortunately unable to replicate on my local install. As an initial step, can you verify that you’ve followed the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure that this isn’t a plugin or theme conflict?

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused but hopefully we can get to the root of the issue quickly.

Thanks!

michael albee
    Participant

I have done all of those things in the Testing for Conflicts with no luck.

Josh
    Participant

Hello michael,

Thanks for following up with us! This is strange, I’m still unable to replicate the issue locally with a clean install and the latest versions of the plugin. Which default theme were you able to test with where the search issue persisted?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar: Month view -> Searching for 'Search'’ is closed to new replies.