Filter Bar Merging Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Merging Additional Fields

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Avary Kent
    Participant

Hi,

I had opened a thread a couple of months ago, however, I had to stop the project and now it has been reactivated. I exported all events from our current website conveners.org and imported them into our new site in development. The issue is that the filter bar had created categories that are combined, not as they appear in each event. Please see what you indicated back then and my reply in upper caps after each one of your points. Thanks!

Good Morning Kelly,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

I assigned myself to your case and will try to tackle this issue.

There are several things I would like to ask you to check and try first.

1) Based on your system information I see that not all your plugins are up to date. Please update them to the latest version. I UPDATED THEM AND THE ISSUE PERSISTED

2) Are you using the default WordPress Export / Import function under the Tools menu for transferring the data? YES

3) How are the different filters (Event purpose, Target audience) set up? When you imported, did you already have them set up in the dev environment? EVENT PURPOSE IS BASED ON AN ADDITIONAL FIELD, AS WELL AS TARGET AUDIENCE. THEY ARE SET AS CHECKBOXES, MATCH ANY. YES, I SET THEM UP IN THE DEV ENVIRONMENT BEFORE IMPORTING THE EVENTS.

4) Could you try switching off all your plugins except the Modern Tribe ones, and switch to a default theme like twentysixteen and do the export / import like that? This would help us eliminate any plugin conflicts. I TRIED, IT STILL SHOWS THE EVENTS PURPOSE FIELDS MERGED AND ITS NOT DISPLAYING THE SEVERAL OPTION FOR TARGET AUDIENCE.

Please get back to me with the results, I will be waiting for them and then we take it from there.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

This reply is private.

Avary Kent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Avary Kent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Avary Kent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Avary Kent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Avary Kent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Merging Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.