Filter Bar Location with non-location events

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Location with non-location events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    socialkinetics
    Participant

We are using the Filter bar on our calendar. We have two different types of events. Training sessions that happen in a physical office and training sessions that are “on-line” and available for everyone. When our customer searches for events near them using the Location filter, we want the Event Pro Calendar to show both those that are near them via the Venue option as well as those events that “on-line”.

The closest that we’ve gotten was to not use the venue and leave it blank for these on-line training, but they still get filtered out using location. Is there a way to have a sub-set of events that will show, regardless of the location filter?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! This is a good point…unfortunately there is not currently an out-of-the-box way to include any locations without a venue, but you could do this via a customization.

If you would like to give this a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction! If you’d prefer not to tackle this customization on your own, we <i>may</i> be able to assist you further. We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so. Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Location with non-location events’ is closed to new replies.