Filter Bar License Key Error – Sorry, key validation server is not available

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar License Key Error – Sorry, key validation server is not available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diane
    Participant

The Filter Bar plug-in imported/installed successfully for us but we are unable to get the instance to accept the license key. Once the key is put into the box and we click save, we immediately see “Sorry, key validation server is not available.” What does this mean? This is an on premise instance of wordpress at our organization so perhaps the issue is within our network, but I’m not sure so I would appreciate some help in isolating the issue if you have seen this before.

Thank you for your time,
    Leslie

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having with the license.

We did change sites and some customers have reported this issue, but it has always been short term.

Can you verify the server the website is on has access outside your internal network to the internet?

The license key is needed for automatic updates only, so the plugin will function without being validated.

Let me know and we can look into this further.

Thanks

Diane
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. We got the filter settings to work knowing by that it wasn’t tied to the license key issue! This was extremely helpful. I will work with our networking team to find out about the rest!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar License Key Error – Sorry, key validation server is not available’ is closed to new replies.