Filter Bar is Not Showing Up

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar is Not Showing Up

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jennifer.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

I just downloaded the filter bar, installed and set it up. It is not appearing on my calendar. Do I need to do something to make it appear?

Courtney

Hi Jennifer,

I visited your site and did see the filter bar:

filter bar display

If you want to adjust any of the settings for this, go to Events » Settings » Filters.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Jennifer
    Participant

Thanks Courtney. My developer used a short code to plug my calendar in to the page I wanted it to be on. After adding the filter bar, I don’t think the shortcode updated because the filter wasn’t visible. I used the URL for the calendar and then the filter showed up. Any idea why the shortcode wouldn’t have updated?

Courtney

Hi Jennifer

Unfortunately, Filter Bar cannot be displayed via the shortcode. If you want to use Filter Bar, you’ll need to do so on your default events page.

If you’d like us to consider making Filter Bar compatible with the shortcode calendar in the future, please head over to our UserVoice page and start a new feature request. That way other people can vote for it as well.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar is Not Showing Up’ is closed to new replies.