Filter bar | Filter by city

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar | Filter by city

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vicdilu
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using the filter bar addon and I wonder if there is a way to filter by city (inserted in the location details of the venue) instead of filtering by venues.

There are many venues in the same city, and for the users it would be more useful if they could select their city.

I know there is a location search option in the default search bar, but I believe a city filter in the filter bar addon will be more intuitive for the users.

Thanks in advance,
    Victor

Brian
    Keymaster

Victor,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Right now there is not filter for the filter bar to do it by city, just the location in the top Events Bar. It does sound like an interesting idea and we’d definitely look at add more filter so if you want to post a request for this that will bring it to our attention when we are looking to add new features.:-)If you would like to try it yourself, this topic is a good starting point to adding one. Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar | Filter by city’ is closed to new replies.