filter bar doesn’t work in photo view

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar filter bar doesn’t work in photo view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tanja Plattfaut
    Participant

Hello tribe-Team,
    In the photo view the filter bar doesn’t work. See http://heilpraktiker-1×1.de/kurse/
    First choice is accepted but the page doesn’t reload and then no further choice is possible.
    Can you help?
    2nd question: How to displace the metabox from the end of the event page to .. wherever (shortcode for this?)
    Regards
    Tanja Plattfaut

Patricia

Hey Tanja,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your calendar! Let me help you to solve this.

When I open your calendar in photo view and try to select some events via Filter Bar, I see two JavaScript errors: the first one associated with Events Calendar PRO and the second one associated with one of your active plugins, wp-ajax-query-shortcode.

Since I can’t reproduce this error in my own WordPress install with all Modern Tribe plugins enabled and up-to-date, I believe this problem is caused by a conflict.

Can you please make sure that all of your plugins are up to date? After that, please temporarily disable the wp-ajax-query-shortcode plugin and let me know if it helps you to solve the conflict.

Thanks!

Patricia

Tanja Plattfaut
    Participant

Hello Patricia,

many thanks for your kind support.
    1st we’ve switched a theme setting: “archive post listing style” from “Quick Ajax” to default – successless
    2nd we’ve deactivated the WP Ajax Query Shortcode plugin – success! Photo view works fine now.

This plugin has been installed automatically. Can’t remember whether that was with the theme or your calendar.

Do we need Ajax Query for any functionality of Calendar/Pro or the filter bar?

Kind regards
    Tanja

Patricia

Hi Tanja,

You are welcome! Answering your question: this plugin (Ajax Query) is not necessary for our plugins to work.

Since you’re not sure if Ajax Query (wp-ajax-query-shortcode) is being used by your theme or another plugin, I’d recommend you to disable it for a while and make sure everything in your site works as expected during that period. If you don’t notice any changes, you can safely remove it.

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘filter bar doesn’t work in photo view’ is closed to new replies.