Filter bar disabled on month, week 7 day views / AJAX not loading

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar disabled on month, week 7 day views / AJAX not loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aguldbeck
    Participant

hello, i have a couple of questions about this plugin

1) I may be confusing this plugin with another which i had briefly installed, but i had thought that (for some reason) when the user clicked on the name of the event, it would fold out and display via ajax on that same page. Is this how it is supposed to work, or am i mistaken?

2) was going to ask about why filter bar appeared but did not work on views other than “list” but discovered it is a plugin conflict of some sort – will update when i figure out what plugin

aguldbeck
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi – thanks for contacting us, I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties.

Please do feel free to use private replies when appropriate but, unless you need to share confidential information (such as user logins) it’s best to avoid them as it can make the thread fairly confusing when other users – who might be researching similar problems – come across  them 🙂

I figured out that it is the auto-optimize CSS & javascript compression script that is bonking the filter

What specific .js files should I exclude from compression/cancatenation?

It’s difficult to know exactly which one needs to be excluded – it might be you need to exclude multiple files. In each of our plugins the JS and CSS is contained in a directory called resources so the best approach here is to open that up and you’ll then see a list of all the files that might be pertinent here.

If your minification/concatenation tool supports wildcards it may be you can exclude the entire resources directory for each of our plugins.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar disabled on month, week 7 day views / AJAX not loading’ is closed to new replies.