Filter Bar default option disappeared

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar default option disappeared

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Uwe Matern.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good Morning from Hamburg again,

we use the Tribe Bar plugin (and Calendar Pro and Tickets plus). Now it seems that the option for the default state of the bar is not showing in the events setup.
    Pls see the both screenshots ( 1 x from our backend 1 x from your documentation area).

I mean that a few weeks ago the option was available …

Best regards

Uwe

Geoff

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for getting in touch!

That last option before the Save button in the screenshot of your admin is the default state option for Filter Bar. Is that what you are looking for, or were you looking for another option instead?

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good Morning Geoff,

in principal , yes. This is the option. The translation into German was bit misleading. But the switch of the options has no impact. Means, whatever I choose, the filter bar remains open (at least for registered users).

One additional questions, is is it additional possible to init the several filter options as such, that the int state is closed (means only the title of the filter option is visible ..). You might see it in the second screenshot I’ve attached.

Best regards
    Uwe

Geoff

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for following up! I hope you had a great weekend. 🙂

So, it sounds like you do have the option, but that the option is not having an effect when selected. Let’s dig into that further!

As a first course of action, I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Uwe Matern
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar default option disappeared’ is closed to new replies.