Filter Bar changes upon changed language

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar changes upon changed language

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    axiellab
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using the filter bar on http://alm.axiell.com and in English, French and Dutch the “country” filter is visible but not in Swedish and German – how can this be? 🙂

I feel like I have tried most everything but I cannot see why this would happen.

Thanks a lot,
    Kind regards,
    Andreas

Barry

Hi Andreas,

It looks like you are using WPML and I’m sorry to say we don’t yet support this for Filter Bar:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support

Behind the scenes, WPML creates different posts for different languages and in a scenario like this where posts of one type (such as events) are linked to posts of various other types (such as venues and organizers) there’s a chance that those relationships may have broken down.

Are the venues for those events also translated into Swedish and German – and are the Swedish and German versions of the events linked to those same translated venues?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar changes upon changed language’ is closed to new replies.