Filter Bar Business License Not Working on Multisite

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Business License Not Working on Multisite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marsha Genthner
    Participant

I’m running a multisite (11+ installs) where we need the filter bar running on only 2 subsites. I purchased the Business License, but the plugin won’t register on my secondary subsite, only the primary subsite. We don’t NEED a full MS license, though, and it is prohibited by our budget.

George
    Participant

Hey @shenandoahu,

1. Have you “Network Activated” the plugin?

2. When you say that the plugin “won’t register on the secondary subsite”, can you please clarify what happens when you try using the key there? If a specific message pops up, can you please share screenshots of that message? You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thanks!
    George

Marsha Genthner
    Participant

1. The Filter Bar plugin is NOT network activated, however the EC and ECP plugins are Network Activated

2. A message appears stating that my license is valid, but mentions we should upgrade to a MS license. On the front-end, the filter bar has a CSS rule hiding it (though the code is actually there, and I was able to override the display:none).

The message:

View post on imgur.com

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Business License Not Working on Multisite’ is closed to new replies.